January 30, 2010

"This Land is Your Land" with hand motions!

At Class this past week we learned "This Land is Your Land" with hand motions. Before we could record the song we had to make sure everyone knew the hand motions. The kids caught on fast but we did have to work a little with our trusted assistant "Ruhi." After one lesson the Kindergarten kids gave Ruhi an A+++ on her test! Ruhi was very excited. So watch and enjoy... but remember... there will be a test... there always is in life :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how we as a society are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i[/url]NDSBro)

Anonymous said...

It's the NEW New Christy Minstrels!

Great sound, guys!